The Netcomm NF18ACV smart residential VDSL2/ADSL2+ wireless gateway brings an enhanced and blazing fast broadband experience to your business and home.
Experience fast Wi-Fi speeds with the NF18ACV’s 802.11 AC Wi-Fi standard offering Wi-Fi access on both the 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands concurrently allowing you to create an ultra-fast 1600Mbps home Wi-Fi network. The NF18ACV boasts 3 x 3 MIMO internal antennas to provide optimum reception throughout your premises. Connect all your Wi-Fi devices including laptops, tablets, smartphones, TVs, game consoles, printers and any other device that supports Wi-Fi.
Perfect for NBN connections, the Netcomm NF18ACV is designed to work across all current NBN technology types including Fibre to the Premise (FTTP), Fibre to the Node (FTTN), Fibre to the Basement (FTTB), Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (Cable) Fixed Wireless and Satellite. It is also ADSL2+ backwards compatible for those looking to purchase a new modem router which will serve them well pre and post-NBN.
Two (2) VoIP ports allow you to configured two different VoIP accounts and connect 2 phones and a USB port allows you to connect a portable hard drive and share files across your Wired and Wireless network.
Featuring 4 x Gigabit (10/100/1000) LAN ports, 1 x Gigabit (10/100/1000) WAN Port and an all new Chipset, the NF18ACV is designed to take your network to the next level.
Netcomm NF18ACV Features:
- Fully featured VDSL2 / ADSL2+ gateway
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN ports
- NBN ready – 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- Next generation WiFi 802.11 AC1600, dual band concurrent, for multiple high-speed wireless connections (2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, 3 x 3 MIMO internal antennas)
- 2 x VoIP ports built-in for HD quality voice calls – connect up to 2 telephones
- 2x WPS push buttons for the quick and easy connection of wireless devices on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Access and share media and file content across the wireless network
In the box:
- Netcomm NF18ACV VDSL2/ADSL WiFi Gigabit Modem Router
- Power Adapter
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Ethernet Cable (RJ-45)
- Wireless Security Card
- Warranty Card